• measure the speed of the boat and the distance traveled • show the water temperature We are sure you will find the FishFinder L365 to be one of the most useful devices on your boat. Raymarine FishFinder 365 Display Unit...
For those who live life on the water, who are passionate about , sailing or cruising, Raymarine industry leading technology is the only way to go. With Raymarine fishfinders, you will spend more time actually catching fish and less time looking for them. The Raymarine Dragonfly series is the most advanced fishing technology available for beginners and professionals. With a proven record of customers satisfaction, Raymarine products are sure to become a trusted member of your crew. For the ultimate piece of mind when cruising in the open waters, get top-level Raymarine products at CARiD.
Find by Pricing
Below 249 (3)
249 to 318.99 (3)
319 to 378.99 (3)
379 and Above (8)
All Raymarine fishfinders operate using Sonar.
A sound wave is produced by a transducer connected to a fishfinder and is sent through the water. At the transducer the wave is narrow, however as it penetrates deeper, the sound wave spreads forming a cone shaped beam. When the sound wave encounters something within this beam, it bounces back to the transducer. By measuring the very small amount of time between when the sound wave was sent out and when it bounces back your fishfinder calculates the distance of the object below the boat.
If the signal doesn’t encounter anything along the way, it reaches the bottom. Soft bottoms like mud and weeds tend to absorb the signal. Hard bottoms such as rock reflect a stronger signal back.
- All Raymarine fishfinders operate using Sonar.
– Digital, CHIRP, DownVision.
– Determines the depth a sonar can reach.
– Selecting the correct transducer.